Loading...

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Arvo's Two Slaps Radio/Delirious Insomniac playlists

Two Slaps:



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Betty Everett - It's In His Kiss (Shoop Shoop Song)
Jerry Butler & The Impressions - For Your Precious Love
Curtis Mayfield & The Impressions - You've Been Cheatin'
Otis Leavill (childhood friend of Curtis Mayfield and Jerry Butler) - Love Uprising
Artistics - Hope We Have

Gene Chandler - Duke of Earl
The Dells - Oh, What a Night
The Radiants - Voice Your Choice
Jan Bradley - Mama Didn't Lie
Jackie Ross - Selfish One
Billy Stewart - Sitting In The Park

Major Lance - Please Don't Say No More
Donny Hathaway - I Hear Voices (Everything is Everything)

Dusty Springfield - The Summer Is Over
Shelley Fabarette - Lost Summer
Reperata and The Delrons - I Can Hear The Rain Falling

Bridgitte Bardot - Contact
Fabienne Delsol - I'm Gonna Haunt You
Sandi Shaw - I Heard About Him
Diane Renay - Navy Blue
Diane Ray - Snow Man

Delirious Insomniac:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Slayer - South of Heaven
Sonic Youth (featuring Lydia Lunch) - Death Valley '69
DOA - I Hate You
Butthole Surfers - Who Was In My Room Last Night?
Foetus - Gums Bleed
Chrome - Chromosome Damage
Mars - Helen Fordsdale
Wire - Options R

The Heartbreakers - Born TO Lose
Shellac - Watch Song
Pere Ubu - Final Solution
MindFlayer - Everyone Dies
Chinese Stars - Sick Machine
Arab On Radar - Birth Control Blues

Liars - Broken Witch
OOIOO - UMO
Lozenge - Big Jesus Trash Can

The PLasmatics - Squirm

Man Man - Feathers
Shooby Taylor - Lift Evr'y Voice and Sing
Congress-Woman MAlinda Jackson Parker - Cousin Mosquito
Congress-Woman MAlinda JAckson Parker - Cousin Mosquito #2
The Munsters (Eddie) - I Wish Everyone Was Born This Way
Gothic Archies - Smile! No One Cares How You Feel
Leonard Nimoy - If I Had A Hammer (The Hammer Song)
Serge Gainsbourg - Lunatic Asylum
Martha Wainwright - It's Over
Francoise Hardy - Il Est Parti Un Jour

Ween - I Don't Want It (reluctant request)
Einsturzende Neubauten - Krieg In DEn Stadten
Negativland/Chumbawumba - The ABC's of Anarchism

(I also played some 20 minutes song by CAN whose name I can't remember because my DJ successor was late).


No comments: